Powered by Blogger.

Bring on the summer and give us some bling

Hello,

Today is all about a shop called 'Butler and Wilson'...

I remember when many years ago I worked around Chelsea and in my long lunch hours, I used to just walk about, killing the time, checking on all the charity shops and shops around Kings Road, and one of my favourites stops was Butler and Wilson on Fulham Road.

They sell fantastic jewellery and state of the art vintage pieces, the type of place you can spend hours at. On the Fulham shop, on the ground floor you will find jewellery and accessories and upstairs vintage clothing... I used to go mad on the 1920's flapper dresses, spending so much time looking at them, that I had always ended up having to rush back to work and therefore never got around the check them all but surely they have a collection from any decade imaginable.

They do have another shop in Bond Street, which whenever I am around I can never resit popping in and I am sure you will understand why....





Fun pieces, love and need them all... Especially the spider cuff and the skull clutch... ABSOLUTELY DEVINE, how far are we from xmas? LOL
Buy online : www.butlerandwilson.co.uk

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP