Powered by Blogger.

Vivienne Westwood Shoes Video by Pretty Portobello

Hi guys,

Very exciting! My first video on You Tube!

Yay! Passing by Selfridges today, I saw the exhibition 'Vivienne Westwood Shoes 1973-2010'. Really, really great and a real must see for any Westwood fan.
I knew I was going to see some shoes, which I have already shared the pictures with you, taken last year at the FNO, but there were some new designs on display as well as loads of Melissas shoes.

Anyways, I was so excited, that I decided to have my first attempt on You Tube! So, it's a chance if you don't live in London, to catch up with this fabulous exhibition . I hope you girls enjoy my amateur filming, laughs!

It's quite a long film (which took ages to upload!) and I hope I have captured the shoes well. There are ladies and men's shoes, so the boys can watch it too.



You can also catch up with this small compilation, the exhibition was long and a shoe heaven for any Westwood lover! Those are some of my favourite designs.


I hope you have enjoy it!

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP