Powered by Blogger.

Vivienne Westwood for SALE at Pretty Portobello Shop

Hi guys,

I am selling some amazing Vivienne Westwood items!
Please have a look at the Pretty Portobello Shop.
I'll start putting up some cool items there, so stay tuned! I finally decided to sell some things and I'm starting with 3 fabulous Anglomania pieces, all with the 'Squiggle' print, one the most iconic Westwood's prints ever!

Check it out:

I'm selling a Vivienne Westwood Monroe Squiggle dress, a Vivienne Westwood Pirate Squiggle Jumpsuit and a Vivienne Westwood Iris Squiggle Top.




This beautiful Vivienne Westwood Squiggle Pirate Jumpsuit, with the famous print is up for sale.


The picture below is an example of how it fits. Please note the jumpsuit for sale is with Squiggle print!



PRICE :£150
For further info and details visit PRETTY PORTOBELLO SHOP.



SOLD!











PRICE: £150
For further info and details visit PRETTY PORTOBELLO SHOP

All items are 100% authentic.
...And seen on the catwalk too! ;-)


Thanks so much for looking and feel free to drop me a line or email me with any questions.

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP