Powered by Blogger.

t.i. arrested - photos

News

News: TI arrested on drug charges
Now, an act currently booked for the mega-fest may or may not be showing up: TI The Georgia rapper and his wife, Tameka "Tiny" Cottle, were arrested in ... read more

TI arrested on drug charges; Paris Hilton banned from Wynn properties, still ...
Celebrity Beat: TI and wife Tameka Cottle arrested on drug possession charges after police smelled alleged marijuana emanating from their vehicle; ... read more

TI Arrest -- Sippin' on Sizzurp?
Take a close look at the photo of TI getting arrested ... and focus on the styrofoam cups in the front and back cupholders ... although cops aren't saying ... read more

Photos

about the T.I. arrest in
Rapper T.I. Pleads Guilty To
TI arrested and will stay in
Rapper T.I., who was arrested
Atlanta police arrested
2005 - arrested for
Rapper T.I. Arrested in
T.I. Arrested Before BET
How Many Times Has Ti Been Arrested - QwickStep Answers Search Engine
T.I. was arrested in

Related searches:

t.i., t.i, tameka cottle, ti, t i

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP