Powered by Blogger.

Second best can be good enough

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. So sorry for the lack of posting lately, it just seems that the days are flying by and I have been so busy lately. I am always thinking of the blog though, I hope you guys bear with me and enjoy today's post.

So, what do you guys think of these new Balenciaga, Alexa and Birkin styles? I have recently came across those bags, whilst browsing at some Brazilian blogs and I instantly fell in love with them.
I am having a huge obsession with casual and jersey fabrics lately and those bags totally summarize my idea of fashion right now.

Jersey, is the very same fabric of tracksuits (!) and a shop in Sao Paulo has now transformed the most coveted bags, such as Balenciaga, Hermes and Mulberry in lovely 'jersey' styles.
Check it out:

Mulberry Alexa style- jersey fabric.




Balenciaga style - jersey version.


(Wow! This one is almost as good as the real thing! My fav by far...)

'Birkin' style in jersey, all different colours...





What a great idea! Even though those bags are made in a much more casual fabric, they still would go perfectly for a relaxing day out, making any outfit fabulous.
Price wise, they are not very cheap even for the Brazilian market. A Jersey Balenciaga for example, which is my favourite of the bunch, would still cost you around £170.

DIY anyone?

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP