Powered by Blogger.

John Rocha at LFW

Hi guys,

It's London Fashion week and today I was at Somerset House. It was so cool just to be there taking pictures for street style and catching up with friends.

Unexpectedly, I ended up getting a ticket for the John Rocha show, on the very last minute and got in just before the show got started!
The collection was very minimalistic. Dresses were predominant, loads of transparency with the clever use of crochet and net. Colours were basic, black, white and cream and the accessories were huge with these meringue hats. The shoes were gorgeous!






I also did a quick video, just of the end of the show.



And it doesn't stop there, I was glad I spotted Marian Kihogo. I have been a fan of her blog for while and we also chat via the blogsphere... So, it was just lovely to meet her in person!



Well, that is it for today. I'll see you all tomorrow.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP