Powered by Blogger.

early morning bits

it's 6:00 am and i'm blogging from a starbucks.
*
The Baltic Writing Residency
*
benjamin alire saenz has a blog!
*
okay: just got a rejection from field magazine in my inbox. good morning! ha. this is the third time these two poems have been rejected by a journal. my poor babies.
*
the world is full of apples.
*
i just checked my account over at field's online submission manager. in bold red font next to my name it says: DECLINED. that's harsh.
*
i don't work today. thank goodness. i need to revise and to read.
*
my head is starting to ache. it might be all the caffeine in this big cup of coffe that i'm drinking.
*
i haven't had a poem accepted in over 8 months! tough times. i am waiting to hear from one more journal.
*
somedays you feel like a rock star. some days you feel like a rock.
*
declined!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP