Powered by Blogger.

This is the return of the space cowboy

Hello,



The space cowboy...

1. needs to fly.

2. needs to come from space.

LOL



Woke up with this song in my head, inspired my outfit today...

1. Space... hummm... silver boots.



Last year, when I was on holidays in Brazil, I had seen them advertised in 'Gloss' Magazine (a Brazilian mag, which I am hooked on) and you know sometimes, they get to advertise on the mag first and release items to the shops later... Which is a huge problem, because when you see something that you REALLY want, you wanna get it straight away. Especially if you don't have much time!



So, the rat race started around town, and many shops later(bless my mum)... I managed to get them and luckily for me I was very quick because they hadn't received many of them as they had just come out.



2. Need to fly... humm...

Check it out!



pp

pp

pp

pp

pp



Got to fly!

Jacket: Vivienne Westwood, Top: Vintage, Trousers: Zara, Boots: Renner.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP