Powered by Blogger.

The Tsunami of DEATH!

So, I just added the most amazing Tsunami of death video to the blog, that I actually think has ever been captured to date.

If you would like a first hand account of the terror us, Southern Californian's were faced with as we were waiting on the wave of death to over take us, then watch this entire video.

Be warned this is a first hand account of myself, and my friend, Chris real, first hand account, and experience, of what we endured the morning of Friday, March 11, 2011, so, we say F'K & SH** a lot!

WARNING: Extremely Graphic,...please watch at your own risk. Don't say I didn't warn you. Now, without further ado, get a grip, and hold on tight!...........that's what she said!!





Yeah, so Red picked me up, and we are setting here with a handful of other locals who think it won't even make a ripple!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP