Powered by Blogger.

Diy Leather harness

Hi guys,

I hope you all have been well. Today's outfit is a mixture of re-inventing my old accessories in a new punkish way. Two very simple ideas to transform your accessories with an easy peasy DIY.
Every good girl can be bad sometimes and I suppose it's what this outfit is all about. Mini skirt, leather, chains, creativity and attitude, take a pinch of each and I am ready to go out.


So, you guys already know that I love to wear leather harnesses but they are so hard to come across as well as expensive. Last week, while browsing through the blogsphere, I came across a beautiful dress from All Saints, which has an amazing leather harness on it. The dress itself is very simple, just a mini tube of a knit fabric (which I believe it wouldn't last you long anyways). I was thinking if I did buy it, I would be buying just for the harness really, but costing £130 I don't think I'll go even near it. So, I had the idea to DIY a very simple but effective leather harness by just wrapping this long belt from Zara across my body and I loved how it come out!




I wanted to try this look but I have never had a pair of cool thick woollen stockings...and I still don't! These are just ordinary leg warmers, which I have pulled up to look like stockings and wearing them with the high knee boots gives them the perfect disguise. You wouldn't tell, would you?



I was wearing: Jacket: second hand (it's a kids one), Top: Sisley, Skirt: second hand from Camden Market, Belt (as a harness): Zara, Belt: Diesel, Legwarmers: Primark, Boots: Vivienne Westwood, Bag: from Brazil.

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP