Powered by Blogger.

the day after bits

yesterday was my birthday! i had a great day.
*
color me surprised: i really like adam lambert's new single.
*
i checked out the MoMA website to view the current exhibitions and my heart flew out of my chest when i saw the musuem was currently featuring gabriel orozco, one of my favorite contemporary artists. but then i noticed the exhibit ends on march 1. oh no! i'm freaking going to miss the exhibit; i arrive in nyc the third week of march. damn!!
*
but, oh readers, the MoMA gods smiled down on me and gifted me with another exhibit. this one features the work of marina abramović, another of my favorite artists. yes!! and her exhibit runs through may. oh yes. i'm so there.
*
sade was right: it's never as good as the first time.
*
three poems by david gewanter .
*

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP