Powered by Blogger.

Teas - me

Hi guys,

I loved when I came across this cute, very cool, interesting and fun tea bags. Imagine how cute these would look around the table after a dinner party or just to lift any mood. If you love your tea time, you should give yourself the pleasure of having a cuppa with Karl Lagerfeld and Donatella Versace or would you go retro with Audrey Hepburn and Marilyn Monroe?

I found those on a German website and the trouble is I could not understand anything to share with you, apart from those adorable pictures. I love the names they have given to the sets too.

The interesting thing about this post is that I hate tea!
Still, when I came across these lovely tea bags, I wished I was a tea drinker.

I just loved the idea of they been 'seated' on the cup, isn't it cute?


Pret-a-portea


Sex, tea rock and roll


Cup of fame


Genious insanitea


Party royal

Teas are reasonably priced at 7,95 Euros.
Other cool ideas and gadgets at: www.donkey-products.com

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP