Powered by Blogger.

The sky is the limit! Reach higher with those wedges

Hi guys,



Today's outfit is full of flowers and girliness bringing the spring closer to us.



I am also wearing my new Zara wedges! I fell in love with those immediately. I haven't worn wedges in many years, let alone REALLY high ones like those. I could not help buying them because I thought they were fierce and they have a nice design to them too, reminding me of Jeffrey Campbell's type of style.



So, in a funny kind of way they started to tick many boxes for me, I loved the heel, the open toe and the lace up closure, but I just wasn't too sure about the colour. I suppose now it's kind of growing on me as it's different from black and sometimes is nice to have something contrasting. Fair enough, it took me a month to wear them out as I was actually a bit scared to walk on them! I used to wear platforms and high heels all the time when I was younger but I certainly lost that confidence and swing... Now I need to practice my walk asap. (smiles)



What do you think?















spring look



Top: Vintage from Portobello Market, Skirt: Gap, Shoes: Zara, Sunglasses: Balenciaga.

See you soon.

x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP