Powered by Blogger.

'Jane Bourvis' the most romantic shop in town.

Hi guys,

Thanks so much for all the comments! I am so glad you guys are enjoying the blog.

So, today I have some gorgeous pictures taken on a magical, amazing and one of my very favourite shops in town... I am a romantic at heart, you know!

Jane Bourvis, is located near Portobello Road and has been one of my favourite shops for many years. It's like a fairy tale, a wonderful cave, full of treasures from the past with amazing, truly inspiring fabrics. A quick visit there is enough to take you somewhere else, somewhere in past, in a beautiful Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco era.

Jane designs are the most amazing bespoke bridal dresses, totally made to measure, each piece being completely unique. She uses vintage fabrics, which have a lot of character. Sometimes the fabrics which can be over 80 years old, may have some small flaws due their age. Considering this, it's quite amazing the selection of vintage lace, embellishments and accessories. You can easily, so easily get spoiled for choice.

Let the pictures speak for themselves. I hope I was able to capture some of the magic of this boutique.
















I am so excited to share this true gem with you guys!
Thanks so much to Jane who very kindly allowed me to do this deserved feature on her shop.

Further info visit: www.janebourvis.co.uk

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP