Powered by Blogger.

Glove Love




I have always been into gloves. Since childhood, I have always had freezing cold hands and feet. This "problem" is known for anyone who has a poor blood circulation... getting more to the point... Back home, whenever I shook hands with someone I knew 9 times out of 10 a comment would be made about the coldness of my hands!!!
I loved when I first moved to London, it was around September, getting a little chill and my hands were frozen, sooner than never I heard the saying " Cold hands, warm heart". I liked it, I was extremely surprised to hear a positive comment about my hands. Yes, they were cold but so what. I finally felt understood by people. Smiles.
Nevertheless, when winter comes, oh goodness, it feels like my poor little fingers are about to suffer from frostbite(!!!)LOL
So gloves are essential and they must be fabulous too! I shall never be seen wearing anything but leather, all types, but I am not so keen on suede as it does not last very long (my opinion) the weather can be very harsh on them.

A girlfriend of mine has the most beautiful pairs I have seen!!!! I almost had a heart attack when I saw her with an amazing fingerless pair, in python and leather, sooooo chick rock...

Ohhh to die for...
They are from Nina Peter .
Please take a look on her website,www.ninapeter.com , as you can also buy online if you feel like splurging this New Year.
They are also available at Harvey Nichols!
So hurry...In my opinion they are definitely a must have... I would better start saving up as from now!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP