Powered by Blogger.

And we are almost there...


And once more it's again that time of the year where everyone says: "OMG I cant believe it has gone so quickly ..."
I enjoy Xmas and especially when it comes to putting the decorations and Xmas tree up!
At first, it always seems that is going to be a hell of a lot of work , I have a huge tree which I bought at Argos few years back, it is 7 ft long!!!


Photobucket


...The difference in price between a big one and a small one was nothing and I had always dreamed of having a big one. 'So, why not?', I thought at the store... It was all good until I had to get on a bus with it and carry it a few floors upstairs...


One of my favourite tree decorations is a Vivienne Westwood shoe which a I bought at the V&A exhibition in 2004.
This shoe alone inspired and gave me the go ahead to buy a huge tree...



Whilst in Brazil a few months back my mum gave me all the decorations from her tree... I was so happy to be reunited with some oldies which brought back so many nice memories. All my candy cane string and some bits that i had made myself when I was 6 or 7. Stuff that had to travel 5000 miles and took up (precious) room in my suitcase - but all well worth it.
All and all I love all the musical snowman and reindeers and it always makes my tree a mixture of bears and snowman, sweets and toys.


So sad when all has to go in January :(
Happy holidays!
Eri

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP