Powered by Blogger.

And we are still talking about X mas...

As we are getting closer, many of us are probably wondering what are we getting for Xmas ?

Are we getting those fabulous things we are all posting in our wish list or is it gonna be more like that advert where everyone goes to the garage store at 12:00 AM Xmas Eve to buy whatever is left?

I supposed I have been an extra good girl this year (not) as I already got my prezzie really early.

I saw a picture of this amazing coat on a magazine, shortly after I had a clear out and ended up throwing the magazine away (so not like me). It wasn't until a few days later when I saw a girl wearing it I suddenly remembered it and all I could think all night was I WANT ONE!

Next day a girlfriend from work goes to Westfields and I gave her fully instructions -LOL-to go and search for the coat for me. I gave her the option to go to Mango or Zara and she came back empty handed not even knowing from which shop it was from for sure. I kind of decided to ask around in the hope that someone at work would have seen it and sometimes it pays off to work in a place full of girls with few shopholics mates!

I reckon it was my lucky day. I found out the coat was from Zara and luckily for me I live next door to one! I had to call my boyfriend and do the begging thing over the phone sometimes it takes a little convincing, you guys know, especially if is a football day...Finally, he was going there to have look for me and he did the best. I had never seen this coat in there before...It was the last one and just my size!!!!!!! It was in the storage room completely hidden from everyone's eyes!!! So, snap! My beloved goes and gets it for me!



Photobucket"/>

Photobucket"/>



I love the versatility of this coat open or closed with a big waist clinching belt, teamed with my pirate Vivienne Westwood boot.

It was a great winter buy. Bearing in mind I had never tried the coat before, just seen it on a magazine, it was love at first sight and I'm ever so happy.

So thanks my dear Santa !

I hope you all get what you want , there is nothing nicer than to enjoy a good present.

Eri



Coat:Zara, Belt: Primark, Cardigan: Benneton, Hat: Xmas prezzie, thanks Babs! , Jeans: River Island, Boots: Vivienne Westwood.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP