Powered by Blogger.

Pretty Portobello meets Style Bubble

Hello guys,

I have been a fan of Susie's blog for a long time. She is a real inspiration for bloggers everywhere....

Last week on my way to the Stella McCartney sale, I spotted Susie walking down the road a few metres away from me. I could not help myself, I had to stop her to say hello...

Turns out we were both going to the sale, so we had a little time to chat about sample sales and fashion things. Cool.

style bubble, pretty portobello
(Susie, it was lovely to meet you)

The sale was OK, by the time we got there, an hour after opening, a lot of the stock had already gone.
Still, with some rummaging I managed to find a very cute day dress. I'll post a picture of it very soon.

See ya!
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP