Powered by Blogger.

Julien Macdonald show S/S 2010 London Fashion week - Part 1

Hello,

I'm back! I have recharged my batteries and I'm ready for my London Fashion week S/S 2010 posts. I'm just so excited and so looking forward to seeing the work of all the designers for next season.

For tonight I 'll be brief, because today was like a little fashion marathon, it's late at night and I am getting quite tired, with half an eye open but still with a smiling face as I had a such cool day.

I must admit I could not sleep much last night because I received this invitation from Mr. Julien Macdonald (himself) for his show earlier today! ;)

JulienMacdonald

I am posting just a few quick snaps as a teaser and soon I'll post some pictures of the show which was AMAZING.

Pretty Portobello got caught on camera for FTV Brazil!


FTV Brasil
I was interviewed by Fashion TV Brazil! (A new FASHION chanel in Brazil)
The interview should be broadcasted in October. How cool is that!
Capturing the moment, me with the lovely girls: Marina, Maria Prado and Karina.

Snaps from Pretty Portobello
Spotted at Julien Macdonald Show


Super Top Model, Natalia Vodianova attended the show, everyone was delighted with her stunning presence.
Natalia Vodianova
natalia vodianova,London fashion week,London fashion week 2010,Julien Macdonald show,Julien Macdonald show 2010,Pretty Portobello,FTV Brasil,Fashion TV Brasil,FTV Brazil,Fashion TV Brazil,Peaches Geldof,Fashion Blog,Street Style,Moda de Rua,Entrevista,Interview

And my last picture is of Peaches Geldof who gracefully posed for me. She looks great in her Christopher Kane for Topshop eyelet dress.
Pretty Portobello,Peaches Geldof,Fashion Blog,Fashion TV Brasil,FTV Brasil,FTV Brazil,Fashion TV Brazil,Entrevista,Interview,Moda de Rua,Street Style,natalia vodianova,Julien Macdonald show,Julien Macdonald show 2010,London fashion week,London fashion week 2010

Was this little teaser good for you? Stay tuned, there's a lot more to come.

See you soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP