Powered by Blogger.

Hello Kitty Asics trainers

Hello,

I just came across these and found them extremely cute, therefore I must share them with you, because I so want a pair right now!

Hello Kitty lovers, I am sure you're all going to fall in love for the new Asics trainers.

They re-worked the Gel Lyte III style, which comes in a classic Hello Kitty white and red design which are just so very cute, I love these ones, and also in a black/gold. These two colours will be released in September in select Sanrio stores and on Sanrio.com.

Hellokitty+rainers+sneakers

A third pair, which I believe to be the pink/blue one, in my opinion, have the most wicked print of them all featuring the whole HK family with such an old school look. These will be released in October. I REALLY, REALLY want those!

Hellokitty+rainers+sneaker

The black/gold edition is designed for Sanrio Luxe, a high end Sanrio boutique on New York Times Square, which will be the only store selling them worldwide. I wouldn't stress, I loved the other 2 pairs much more.

They are great fun, whether you would just wear on the gym or hitting the streets.
All limited edition, so buy them now if you are a collector.

Whilst on the subject of Hello Kitty, I also found a new HK range for Tokidoki.

A quick peep:



The new collection of bags and luggage is less colourful than the last one, but it still remains with the same charm and design which is so popular with HK and Tokidoki lovers, of course.
Reminding you that the first collaboration of Sanrio with Tokidoki was a huge success, these items will probably be sold out soon. So, keep an eye for them.

See you all soon.
x

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP