Powered by Blogger.

Cool anatomy

Hello,

I just came across this super cute & rock and roll necklaces, they are handmade by Ms. Vanda from Lisbon, her cool label is called 'Paraphernalia'.

I adore the idea of the vintage illustrations being printed and cut out in acrylic, giving them a unique and cool visual effect.
All necklaces and bracelets are absolutely adorable.

Inspired by vintage images and magicians and as they quote on their website, they also seem to enjoy the bizarre and odd ways of beauty.

And so do I!
I just love those pieces from the Anatomica collection which are amazing!
They remind me of the NIN's video (Closer)... Especially the red heart and the ribcage. I never thought I would find anatomy so cool but now they are definitely on my wish list.







Visit http://shop.paraphernalia.nu/ for further details.

See you soon.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP