Powered by Blogger.

MOROCCANOIL Review

I Recently purchased 2 new hair products from a brand I've been hearing a lot of raving about. Moroccanoil thats one word. sells different kinds of oils and masks for your hair to recreate its original manageability and softness.  The first product i tried was the MOROCCANOIL INTENSE 


HYDRATING MASK.

You put it in towel dried hair and then 5-10 minutes later

 (depending on hairs texture) You wash it out and style the

 way you normally would. Second, i used THE ORIGINAL

 MOROCCANOIL OIL TREATMENT.




You put a tiny bit in damp hair and then style as you normally

 would. After my hair dried i immediately noticed how soft

 and shiny my hair was. I've tried similar products only to be

 discouraged at how oily my hair dried but this one is

different. It cuts drying time in half and your hair loses all 

sight of frizziness. I definitely give this product a 10 out of 10. 

It will be a definite in my beauty cabinet until the day i die! 

Okay lets not get ahead of ourselves! thanks for reading!

 Want more Avant Belle? Like us on Facebook or Follow us on

Twitter for daily tips on how to be the prettiest you!  

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP